The West African Examination Council has announced the release of the results of the 2020 BECE. This year saw the highest number of candidates taking the exam and the BECE results 2020 checking process has been simplified this year.
Students are required to buy a scratch card from trusted sources in order to check their BECE results 2020.
How To Check BECE Results On Phone?
To check BECE results on the phone, you will require a phone with an internet connection. Once you’ve ensured this, follow the below-given steps to check your results
- Use a browser and access ghana.waecdirect.org
- Obtain your index number by buying a scratch card from Ghana Post, Apex Bank and Lismic Consult Limited
- Select the type of examination
- Select the examination year
- Enter the number found on the back of the scratch card
- Now enter the Index number obtained from the scratch card
- Recheck and confirm Exam date and Index number
- Click on Submit and wait for your result